Thursday, December 09, 2010

Posting my recent status message from facebook..


Missing the time spent at Infosys Mysore very much! I wish I could go back in time and spend it exactly the way I did..with the same bunch of idiots..singing the same old songs, cursing the food, riding bicycles, keeping track of every attraction on campus, being up all night to study, & loving it all! Sanjiv Cheeka Shreyans Shah Vaibhav Vakharia Simerpreet Kaur Kanika Gupta Rohit Kaushal, Nazir, Miss u all!


Shreyansh Sinha, Vinod Passi, Mehul Vyas, Atul, Vaibhav Johri, Saurabh Kocchar, Maggo... I miss you guys! Wanted to mention these names on fb but couldn't due to the tag limit. But here I can, so i will :) .. 


Also miss the ILI sessions, the time when we used to sing songs sitting outside the multiplex, the time when Sinha sang 'Ae Hip Hopper' and Vakharia rapped. I remember we had a dream, we wanted to form a band of our own. I still wanna live that dream!! 







No comments: